Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Front: Europe


"Last Front: Europe" was released on Itunes today! This game was started a little over 6 months ago, but it's finally out. I must say that I'm very proud of the work I've done for this game. I started by doing all the animations for the characters, vehicles, and explosives. Then got to work on most of all the game balancing and map making. I then worked on producing the PR videos and did the animated intro for them (which you can view here...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CPyoCQ-7Gg&feature=channel



I'm very glad I had the opportunity to work on this game. I learned a lot about game design and optimizing my animation. If you own an Iphone or Ipod Touch, please support us and download this game. It's got hours and hours of playability and you can even download custom maps or create your own, so that there is always new content. Just click on the link below to download from Itunes!

Last Front: Europe

1 comment:

technecat said...

Wow, am I late to the party! I didn't even know promo videos had been released, though I'm pretty sure I did hear of the game's release. I have to say, even with the mix-up that prevented me from earning a single college credit from working at Plow, I'm glad I got the experience of working on the website and interface design. It is pretty cool to see something I helped create getting purchased by people.